Are you a full-time City of Plano Employee seeking a degree related to a job within the City of Plano? Read Policy 208.00, below, to see if you qualify for Tuition Assistance.
The application for FY 2022-2023 is no longer available.
May 15, 2022 was the deadline to email the completed Tuition Assistance Application for fiscal year (FY) 2022-2023.
1. Read the Policy 208.000
2. Complete Annual Tuition Assistance Application FY 2022-2023 (signed by employee and director)
3. Email signed application with degree plan to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for reimbursement, employee has 45 days from the last day of each semester to turn in all completed paperwork to email@example.com
1. End of Semester Request/Tuition Assistance Check Request, two page form (completed, signed and dated)
2. Itemized registration receipts. Credit card receipts and cancelled check are not sufficient documentation of tuition costs.
3. Copy of the official grade(s) or proof of completion
The City of Plano is a qualifying employer for PSLF program.
Click here to go to the US Department of Education webpage for the PSLF program.