November 10, 2020
1520 Avenue K
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 12, 2020, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM @ Training Room A
This course is part of the Supervisor Series. You should already be a supervisor before attending.
Creating Diverse and Inclusive Work Environments
The class will be facilitated by Dr. Meghna Sabharwal of UTD.
• Understanding what encompasses diversity
• Recognize how one’s own cultural identity and biases manifest themselves in our interactions with others.
• Evaluate the importance of understanding our identity, prejudice, biases, and privilege
• Tips for creating an inclusive workplace
• Develop skills for moving the “awareness” and “knowledge” forward
PS Code SV3608